Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the brand new craft blog! I have set this up so that we can share all of our fun crafts with each other. For those of you who don't go to craft night, because you are lazy or have more "important" things to do, this is a good way for you to catch up and still be "in" with us cool craters! I don't have any rules for this blog just to be nice and please people make comments, if you see a post then take 2 min and say something about it. We all like to hear how cute our stuff is, we don't want to make anyone feel sad! So girls get posting put up scrap pages, pictures of Halloween pillows, quilts anything! I hope this works and everyone contributes! Love Ya-
Rachel

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thank you so much! What a great idea, seeing as how craft night has been hard for me to get to lately I am super excited about this!!! Plus if it's an easy craft maybe you could post instructions on how to do it.

Amy said...

How do you add? I have a quilt I can put up so I feel like I am crafty too!

Rachel said...

Amy- I sent you an invitation, I think you just accepet it then you can be an author on the site. But to post you just go to new post in manage accounts. I hope that helps because we want to see your cute quilt!