Monday, November 19, 2007

Old Fashioned:)


ok, so you know when you grow up with something so your totally biased in thinking it's cute?? well, these are the same stockings my mom made for all of us kids....only hers were in 1970's fabircs:) no offense mom:) I'm sure I could find some cuter stockings if I just bought them at the store, but I guess I'm old fashioned and these bring back memories of Christmas' past.
So here's my latest project... Olivia's stocking:) p.s. don't look close because i am nowhere near the perfectionist that my mom is and there are LOTS of mistakes, but oh well it's done!

7 comments:

Jill said...

linds that is so cute, your good I just have Wendy make all my stockings.

Rachel said...

So cute linny! I love them and I think it is so cute that you made them just like your when you were little! What a cute tradition!

Megan said...

That is adorable
Lindsey! What a cute tradition, I totally love the idea!

Jennica said...

SO cute Prima! I love little Livy's stocking. It's a good thing you took the picture so far away so we couldn't look too closely! :) Kidding. The pictures are awesome and the stockings are adorable.

Heather said...

super cute! I don't see any mistakes. Good work. My mom had really cute ones of us, I think I should recreate those...oh dear another craft...

Rachel said...

I think that is the cutest, copying the one your mom made too !!!! What a good daughter!!!

grammajill said...

What a talented Mom! and yes, you do take after your mom, too. good job!