Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wendy and Marie Osmond BFF'S


I don't know a whole ton about these quilts but I will try and tell you what I know. The fabric is Marie Osmond's and it was a challenge to see what design you could come up with and you had to use all the fabric and then they are going to auction them off for charity. I know that she had 2 friends that worked on it with her but she did the quilting so blow up the pictures and see what a fantastic job she did. Just in case you are wondering, no they don't win anything and they don't know who's quilt got the most money, all she does get is little warm fuzzzies!
A little side not to my mom- if I got anything wrong or embarrassed you in any way, too bad! LEARN HOW TO POST YOURSELF!

2 comments:

grammajill said...

Very nice Wendy, I can't believe your'e so Hooked on Quilting! Maybe because you are so good.

Megan said...

Wendy, this was totally amazing! I was very impressed, especailly with dying some of the fabric and stuff...and all for warm fuzzies?!?