Monday, April 7, 2008

Guitar


Ok, so Landon has been going through this Jack Johnson phase because it's all Kyle listens to, every time we get in the car he wants Jack Johnson, he wants to watch the curious George music video etc. Anyway, it's super cute so Kyle took him to this music store and talked to a guitar teacher and got him this little guitar to start learning his chords on. It really is so cute Kyle's teaching himself and Landon together. Anyway, I just had to get some pics of our little stud muffin jammin his tunes. He is so funny on Saturday I buzzed both my boys heads and Landon turned to Colter and said, "Colter, we look just like Jack Johnson." Obsessed much??

4 comments:

Molly said...

that is a really cute page!! i your photography skills have definately been increasing!!

grammajill said...

He looks ( and from what you say acts) like a real ROCK STAR. Cute page!

Charity said...

I love LOVE LOVE LOVE this page. Please bring you album to craft weekend so I can copy ALL you ideas!

Wendy said...

I love this page, and those photos of Landon.