Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To My Crafty Girls

I am with Amy, that this weekend rocked my socks! I can't even begin to tell you girls how much stinking fun I had. Who knew Heather and Megan got so silly after 10:00 at night...OK maybe 11:00 I guess that's what happens when you have kids and your normal bed time is 9:30!
I know that we all got a ton done and it was so nice to spend the weekend with all of you girls. I have to say that I am truly grateful for the relationships that we all have and am so amazed that 19 Bullock girls can all get together for 3 days and have a wonderful time. I love that we all have common interest and hobbies. I am amazed at how talented each one of you are and love that you were willing to share those talents with the rest of us! I know this is kinda mushy but remember the I am 7 months prego. I do love each one of you and I hope that we can continue this tradition for many many more years!
Thanks again for all of you!
Rachel