Sunday, April 26, 2009

Skirts + Blanket

While I was down in Utah for my break in between semesters, I was a little gun(g?)-ho and was sewing like crazy! it was great. But I made 2 skirts and a Hooker blanket. Thats right everyone, I am dropping out of college and I am now working the corner. :) {just kidding, I really wanted a pink backround but it was more time-consuming to find pink minkie}
Here are the two skirts.... The one on the right is a circle skirt, and the one on the Left is a pleated skirt.
And here is the sexy blanket! My roomies all love it!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

hooker blanket???????, if you'd called it that earlier maybe we wouldn't have made it those colors. But way to go you talented girlie !!!

grammajill said...

Good for you MOOOOly, you are learning to be a crafty crafter like your mom. Cute skirts!

Jill said...

Yea, I love the way your stuff turned out Molly! I totally want to snuggleup under your sexy blanket.

Jennica said...

So cute Molsie! I love the hooker blanket. You are such a whore!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Fun Skirts Molls! Can't wait to see you wearing them!