Saturday, December 20, 2008

Book of Mormon Stories

This is Wendy's amazing quilt she gave to us for Christmas! We LOVE it!!!!!! I have to blog it because I know Wendy won't. Seriously have you ever seen anything so cute!!

And can you believe she made 3 of them, one for me, Rachel and Heidi!! I couldn't believe it when I opened this up I totally got all choked up because I had seen the pattern months ago at the quilt store and said how much I would love a quilt like it but I knew I would never be able to make anything that great. Oh and Roger wrote this sweet little poem on the back, it is such a sweet family present this year!!



4 comments:

Heather said...

I totally love it! I wish Wendy would make me one too! No fair. It is super cute, and so special. Perfect to hand down. LUCKY! Gorgeous as always Wendy!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the sweet comments, Jill and H

grammajill said...

Way to make your sister look bad, Wendy.! It is gorgeous, I can't believe you made THREE!

Kim said...

I LOVE IT! I am going to "start" that during craft weekend. And hopefully I'll finish it someday since my quilt I did last year remains as is :)