Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flirty Skirty!


Well here it is...I have been meaning to put this up for a little while...and I will be honest, I am quite proud! This is only like my second post on the crafty blog, but I am planning on turning over a new leaf...anyways, I got this pattern at Material Girls (speaking of, Megan and Heather you girls are AMAZING!! I think I am going this weekend and I am going to totally be on the lookout for Fresh Poppy Design stuff:) Seriously, you guys ROCK!) and it was pretty easy to do...hopefully I will be cooking much much more!

See you at craft night!

3 comments:

grammajill said...

What a cute apron! I thought you were coming to craft night!@#$
Missed you!

Amy said...

Way SUPER CUTE! Fantastic job!

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

I LOVE cute aprons, and this one is ADORABLE! Way to go!!! :o)